AdSense: Does a unique content make a difference?
You probably ended up here because you want to learn more about AdSense. If you have a blog or a website, you must also learn that when it comes to AdSense application, quality copies help a lot in making your approval process quicker. This blog gives you tips on how to write unique and quality content.
In creating a blog or website content, you must remember or watch out for the following:
- You must focus on sharing information that you are not only passionate about but also an expert or knowledgeable about it at the same time.
- Create your own content and not copy from others. It’s not that you cannot collaborate with other creators that you admire or you think will work well with your brand, but you should not forget to ask permission first before publishing someone else’s work as well.
- Speaking of brands, it will be a plus if the content has some personality in it. A persona that reflects you, your business or your organization will attract regular visitors who show interest in what you do.
- Following Google’s best practices is also a thing to consider when creating content for your blog or website.
READ: AdSense How to Avoid Being Banned by Google
- Believe it or not, the number of words matter. As of writing this article (because we don’t know when will Google have its algorithm update – again), blog articles with bigger word count have a higher chance of getting approved by Google. However, this doesn’t mean that you can just put anything or go behind the bush when writing your content. Copies must not only show quantity but quality as well. This goes back to the first bullet; the more expertise and passion you have about towards about a certain topic or niche, the more you can tell things and share with your visitors.
- Remember that the quality of your copies and contents not only gets Google’s favors but attracts possible regular visitors as well.
- In relation to the sixth bullet, a website with a higher number of regular visits can get higher click-through rates and costs per click.
READ: CTR, RPM and CPC – How you can earn with Ad Sense
- A website with a structured content sitemap helps in making your AdSense application process quicker as well. Structured sitemaps not only Google’s crawl bots but make user experience better as well.
- A comment section has its pros and cons. Comments are a great way to generate traffic and hear from your visitors but they can turn into a home for spambots. If you opt to provide a comment section, don’t forget to check it once a week and remove those spammy comments that can harm your reputation.
These nine tips and reminders will help you create helpful content that not only Google loves but your visitors will do as well. Follow these tips in creating your web content to help your AdSense application process quicker.